Sharing is one of the most common word that is been heard nowadays. People are searching sharing options between almost all their devices.If you are an Android smartphone user and want to connect your phone with your Windows PC, there are multiple options for this. You might be already aware of some of these methods. But here we are discussing the easiest way for the same with the help of ES File Explorer, a file manager app available in the Google Play Store. You can search for this app in the Play Store and install it from there. Once the app is installed, you can follow the below steps to connect your smartphone to your computers.
- The first step in this process is to create a shared folder on your computer. To identify this folder easily, you can give it a name which looks something like “Android Share Folder”. While providing permissions to the folder, make sure to provide both read/write access.
- Now open the ES File Explorer App on your smartphone. In the Menu, you can find a “Network” option.
- Clicking on that option will provide you with an additional menu from which you can select the “LAN” option.
- The “Scan” option inside the LAN provides the users an option to search for the available devices.
- From the search result select your computer. This will ask you to enter the login credentials through which the shared folder can be accessed.
- Once the folder is opened, users can then start sharing the required files to and from the smartphones.
While performing the above operation, the most important thing that the users should be aware is that both the smartphone and the computer should be connected to the same network. It is this easy process that makes the ES File Explorer the best choice for sharing files or folders between your devices.